Monday, August 4, 2008

Patio Parties

The best part of summer is the patio parties my family has at my grandparents. My dads parents, Gram and Pop, invite us over and we eat and talk and hang out on the patio, or lawn. My Aunt and Uncle and cousins also come. Then when it is time to leave my grandpa loads up take out containers for us. (He went to Costco one time and found those take out containers. It works very well for them because it cuts down on the amount of tupperware they loose!)
When I am a grandma I want a house with a patio so I too can have patio parties in the summer. I also want the big backyard my grandparents have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those look like good times. I love just hanging out with family in the backyard. They are some of the best memories that I have.