Friday, August 15, 2008

Picture Day

Today was family picture day. My mom was pretty stressed but things went really well. We wore white shirts and blue jeans. I am going to try to put together a movie of the pictures so stay tuned for that. My husband looked really hot too! He got his hair trimmed yesterday and he looks really good! I looked good too if I can toot my own horn!

3 comments:

DillChips said...

You can definitely toot your horn any time you like.
I don't know how much you look at this but I wanted you to know that I was excited for your call this morning but alas we came to San Diego and forgot our phone charger.
We may purchase new phones tomorrow though so hopefully if I call I can catch you at a good time. Hope all is well and I hope you and J.P. start planning to take a long weekend when it is cold there or any time and come see us. Everyone needs some time away from the Utah drama. Chat it up soon, love ya. Lil Jen

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see the pictures, are there some of just you and JP? I'd love...love...love to get ahold of one of those. You and JP are such a cute couple. I'm such a lucky mom and mom-in-law, all my kids have come upon the most wonderful loves to share their lives with...I do want you to know how proud I am of you Stephanie. You have worked so hard to be where you are and I'm glad that JP is there for you and you for him.
Take it easy.
Love,
Mommy Di

toni said...

You little stinker!
I can't believe this whole time you knew! I totally bought into the whole, "my dad has to work that day" line. By the way, I had NO IDEA! Thanks for playing along, though, it turned out so great!
Check my blog for pics. I guess I'll talk to you later, and see you soon!
Love ya,
Toni