Thursday, August 21, 2008

Return of the Cool kids club, minus some :( but plus others :)

JP and I went to dinner with some of my cousins tonight. We met at Thanksgiving Point and got sandwiches. The food was good but the company was great! It was so much fun to just sit and talk and get updated. Those of you who do not understand the post heading maybe one day I will explain but until then just think cousins together at Lake Powell and lots of free time. It was the best and our shows were some of the best I think ever seen! I know, stop with the stuff most of you don't understand but I tell you what my cousins are the best! And if any of you were wondering, be careful when visiting Wendy's at midnight- o-one because you never know when a shoe may come flying and come very close to hitting you, or was that Taco Bell. Oh well no ones knows what I am writing about now so I will stop.
COOL KID COUSINS RULE!!!!!!!!!!
And for those of you thinking it, yes I am a little crazy but who isn't!? (For more on that check out my post called I had an epiphany)

2 comments:

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

haha yay for the COOL KIDS!! We did have WAY too much time on our hands haha.. But i loved every min of it:) Last night was a blast.. Lets seriously get together more often. Ty really wants to golf with JP.. So maybe we can do a little shopping when they go:) love ya!

Rachel said...

it was a fun reunion. I think we still need to work on some kind of initiation for the husbands/wives. Makeup in the middle of the night? Getting pulled over for drunk driving? Skits? Synchronized Swimming? Banana Boat? Flying Shoes? Midnight o one? Too many options! love you guys!