Monday, August 18, 2008

Want some ABC gum?


I really like to chew gum but I always make sure I keep the wrapper so when I am done chewing the gum I can spit it out. Well apparently others do not do this. They just spit it out where ever that may be. In this case that where ever just so happened to be my car! Yes, I said my car. The other day I came out of work and what do I see not one but two, yes TWO pieces of chewing gum stuck to my car. Seriously!?! I was so mad but what really makes me mad is I will never know who the little &$*#*@ was who put their gum there. The better for them because who knows what I would do to them. (OK so I am just all talk but I would still be mad and give them the worst look I possibly could!!) All I ask is next time you are chewing gum, be kind and DO NOT spit it out onto someones car! Really is it that hard to a find a gardage can perhaps?!

1 comment:

littlered said...

That is SO gross! Just one more reason as to why gum is DISGUSTING and should be outlawed(if only in a perfect world!)! :)