Monday, August 11, 2008

Lazy hammock nights

When my brother Joseph was in Bolivia he sent me home a hammock. I have loved that hammock ever since! Once it is warm enough outside I put up the hammock stand. If JP comes home and can't find me I am in the hammock. When I was in school I would sit in the hammock and study.
Tonight JP and I took a break from watching the Olympics and went and cuddled in the hammock. While out there the sprinklers came on in the front yard. JP said we had about 40 minutes before the sprinklers came on in the back. So after awhile we moved the hammock. After moving the hammock JP sat down and was swinging his legs around and the hammock tipped over. It was one of those moments where you laugh but are also worried about the person. I was laughing so hard, JP was laughing too. So he got out and we tipped the hammock back up. The next time he went to sit down he farted. That really makes me want to cuddle!? JP is OK don't worry. When he sat down the first time he was not in the middle of the hammock, he was more to one side which caused it too tip. So next time you climb into a hammock make sure you are in the middle before you swing your legs around!

No comments: