Monday, August 25, 2008

Lunch with the Grandparents

I LOVE my Grandparents. I am a very lucky person because my mom's and dad's parents are still alive. Not many other people can say that. I have learned so much from my Grandparents. My dad's parents go out to lunch with him once a week. When I started working they would go out on Tuesdays, that was the day Joseph could go. I would go too sometimes. Now that Joseph does not have school on Mondays we go then. We ALWAYS go to Apollo Burger. My Grandpa says he is yet to find a better place then Apollo. I have no idea how Pop eats Apollo once a week. I can barely do it myself. It is kind of funny because all the people who work there know my Grandparents and the order does not change very often. Pop gets a Apollo burger, Dad gets a cheeseburger, I get a junior cheeseburger and Joseph will get the chicken slovaki dinner, or another sandwich. Gram will eat fries and sometimes she gets a corn dog or grilled cheese. It is really cute to watch my Grandparents. Pop will keep giving fries to Gram and she will get mad because she does not want anymore. He just wants to make sure she gets enough to eat. They are so cute together! If eating Apollo means I get to hang out with my Grandparents once a week then I will do it! (A couple hours later I may not be too excited but it is worth it!)

2 comments:

Shboogoo's Mommy said...

Hey, Stephani! Camille told me that you have a blog, so in the last week or two I've read some what you've written. This is a nice post. I didn't know all your grandparents are still alive or that you go out to lunch once a week. That sounds fun.

littlered said...

i would switch you ANY Monday! :) Dido to having the best grandparents EVER!