I don't know about the rest of you but JP and I have Olympic fever. We have stayed up late, very late!, almost every night and watched the Olympics. Why did the Olympics have to be half way around the world? JP already ran on little sleep but I, on the other hand, cannot run on little sleep. (unfortunately for some of you, you have found this out first hand, and this is usually not a pretty sight!?!) I am glad the gymnastics are over because JP would get so mad about the scores. Then he really couldn't fall asleep because he would be stewing about it. Now I don't understand the scoring but I do know that if one person wobbles and the other doesn't shouldn't the person who did not wobble get a better score? And another thing, why can't two gold medals be given out in gymnastics? Two gold medals would be given out in another sport. Now that I have vented I feel better. Thanks for reading!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I completely agree! I think Nastia definitely should have gotten a gold medal! It angers me. Anyone could see that she deserved it over the other girl. (In my humble opinion) She did really well!
I don't get the scoring either, they kept saying there's a new scoring system, but I hope they change it back, it didn't seem to work at all. Nastia totally should have got the gold! The tie breaking system is stupid.
Post a Comment