Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Too bad kids don't do this!

So the following is a gross story but I had to share it. This morning as I was in the shower Molly was curled up on the bath mat. This is very normal for her, she licks the water that falls out of the shower and even tries to get in the shower herself. She LOVES to get in the shower! Anyways, I had just put conditioner on my hair and was washing my face when I hear this sound. I look over and Molly is doing the I am going to throw up thing. I of course am in the shower with soap on my face and so I think should I jump out and run to the back door, hoping I don't fall, or do I just let her throw up because after all at least it is on the tile floor. So I let her throw up, gross I know but I wanted to save myself from possibly getting hurt not to mention the show the neighbors may have seen threw the window. Well I finish showering and get out. I look for the throw up and it is no where to be found. Did I imagine that Molly threw up, no it was real. You see Molly had taken it upon herself to clean up after herself. I will spare you the details but those with dogs know how they "clean" up after themselves. I though what a good puppy to clean up after herself. Then I thought too bad kids don't do this!

1 comment:

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

I love all your posts! Seriously they make my day:) we need to get together soon.. with rach! Let me know when you are free.