Wednesday, September 24, 2008

5 guys, a girl, and her dad

My dad and I tried the 5 guys hamburger place today. I really enjoyed it. A lot of people have compared it too In and Out but I think they are very different. The only way they are the same is their hamburgers are fresh. I got the cheeseburger with mayo, mustard, onions, lettuce, tomato, and green peppers. Yup, that's right green peppers. It was REALLY good and I would go back for another. They don't peel the potatoes before they cook them. They also have peanuts you can serve up for yourself. I would suggest you give it a try, that is if you eat meat!

4 comments:

ty and ash sorensen said...

Steph im really sorry about JP'S mom!! I hope you guys are doing ok. W e are thinking about you guys! I have always wanted to try 5 guys! I love hamburgers:)

jamie said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but I showed Alex this blog and he said "That's uncle P and Olga!" Guess you're not Gobbles anymore.

Kayleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayleen said...

Hey Stephani! I found your blog! :) Yea!
How are you and JP doing? You're in my prayers.