Over the past couple of weeks I have felt many different emotions. Some good and some bad. But the best emotion I felt was unconditional love from people I have known for a long time and some I had just met. It is amazing how someone can love you and care for you so much and just met you. I am also very thankful for those people who helped me laugh. Last night JP and I were talking and I need to get a pot for a new plant I purchased. I decided to just paint one I already had. JP looked and me and smiled and said "Just don't paint it in the sink." To which I smiled wide and said "It is OK to paint it in the sink, just not right next to the pilot light of the stove!" To JP's family who is reading this, you know the story. To those who don't, I think I will just keep this a family thing, sorry.
JP is doing very well for all those who have asked and expressed your sympathy. I am the one who is not doing OK. I already cried at everything and now it is worse. Last night we were watching TV and one of the characters of the show we were watching died. I was a mess. I keep thinking about the phone call and all the emotions that swept over me at that time. I am SO glad my husband is so strong! And I am very appreciative for all you who care! And I am VERY thankful for my sister Kimberly, you know why!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment