Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tub-o-gun

You know when you play games and sometimes the person whose turn it is cannot read the word. We were playing Catch Phrase with my family last night and my sister Whitney got the word Toboggan. Well she didn't know what it was so she clicked to the next word then the timer went off. When we asked what the word was she said 'tub-o-gun'. We all started laughing. She was really good at getting people to guess things even if she said the wrong clue and thought the word was something different then what it really was; ie. naval or petty cash. It was really entertaining. And as Cheney games go it got REALLY loud at times (remember we are very competitive!!) I was sitting next to Whitney and every once in awhile she would hit me in the arm. I started hitting her back because it was annoying me. We finally called a truce, due to the fact we could not feel out arms anymore. I love playing games with my family!

No comments: