Monday, September 1, 2008
YOU GO JOSEPH AND JAMIE!!!!!!!!!
Joseph and Jamie participated in a half iron man today. I am way impressed they did it. After the whole thing was over Joseph told all of us there we were going to participate next year so we could walk with him. He had no energy left, and is sick, so he walked the mile run. I told him I felt his pain and understood how he felt. I have never participated in an iron man but I did run a 5K last Thanksgiving and that was eventful. Let's just say being passed by little kids DOES NOT help your self-esteem! But back to Joesph and Jamie, YOU GO!! I cannot believe you willingly put yourself through that and look you survived! Don't get me wrong I like to swim, bike, and run (well sort of like to run, OK tolerate running, OK I HATE RUNNING! There I said it) but to do all three at once maybe not so much. Jamie is talking about doing another one in a couple of weeks. I will cheer her on but don't expect me to participate anytime soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment