Friday, September 26, 2008

Late night redecorating

JP and his dad went to Cabelas the other night. When they got home they sat in the drive way talking for a long time. By the time JP came inside I was asleep. About one in the morning I wake up kind of startled. I roll over and JP is not in bed. I get up and go into the living room. I asked what he was doing up so late and he said he couldn't sleep so he decided to redecorate. He rearranged the whole room all by himself. The next day I was surprised he was able to walk and move because he moved a turtle cage plus stand, a fish tank plus stand, piano (which thankfully has wheels!), and a couch. He was surprised he could move too!

1 comment:

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Steph, I love you!! If you need anything call:) I know what it's like to loose someone you love! and I am going to take you up on that 5 guys. I'll let you know when I'm in town..