Friday, September 19, 2008

Can you hear me now?

JP FINALLY got a new cell phone last night. I convinced him to purchase the blue tooth because of him always traveling and it would make life easier for him. (too bad I can't get commission from Verizon for this because he did not want it at all. Since when does a wife convince her husband to spend more money?!) Today JP has been figuring his phone out. First he got on the computer and downloaded lots of songs to his phone. Then he tried to hook up his blue tooth and for about 15 minutes the conversation went like this..
JP: "Honey call me on my phone."
I call and he doesn't answer. Of course he is in the next room so I yell to him "It doesn't help if you don't answer your phone!"
JP: "Call me again."
I call him and you all know how the conversation goes; "Can you hear me now?" "No." "Now?" "No." "Can you hear me now?" "No" I hang up.
JP: "Call me again."
Me: I am sending a text to my sister and tell him in a minute.
JP: "Are you calling me?"
Me: "No, I am texting my sister."
JP: "Call me."
Me: "I am busy. OK I am calling you now."
JP: "Hello, can you hear me?"
Me: "No."
JP: "Oh, wait I didn't have my blue tooth on. Call me again."
Me: "Fine."
And thankfully this time it worked. So remember when you purchase a blue tooth make sure you turn it on before you try to use it!

No comments: