I am pretty sure that organize is a swear word. Yup about 100% sure. When I say the word I feel like a rock is in my stomach (I am not perfect and yes swear words have been uttered by me, not that I am proud of it) Then when someone else says the word I cringe and want them to take it back. So you see, organize must be a swear word!
I always say I live my life in organized chaos. There is nothing wrong with it, in fact I really like it. My husband thinks differently but as long as he can find what he needs he doesn't complain. I am usaully good at finding what I need even with the chaos too. I have been on a mission per say since I graduated to organize my house. I am not in any way shape or form good at being organized. I think about it, but I am content with my chaos. And that is my problem, I AM LAZY! Yes, I know you can't believe it but I am. I can clean when at work, I can organize at work, but when it comes to my house I fail. I don't let my bathrooms get all nasty and I only let the dishes pile up so much but everything else, well, maybe we do have three dogs and not just two! Where did I go wrong? I think it has to do with the fact that I have too much stuff. I am pretty good at getting rid of things but I am also really good at keeping them because what if I need it later. My house is full of what if stuff and this is what I have concluded, what if will never happen. And if what if does happen it does not cost much to purchase another whatever I may need. Every time we have moved I have purchased more things. We have three bathrooms now for instance and therefor needed more bath mats and those bathrooms needed to be decorated. That is the problem, instead of using what I have I purchase new. See I don't even use my what if stuff anyway! So I am going to be better at getting rid of things I do not need and stop purchasing things I think I need. Yes, this will take will power and lots of effort, but it will be worth it when we move again (which I hope is not for awhile but I did marry a gypsy and who knows when he will be ready to move again!) Wish me luck! And to all of you who too live your life in organized chaos, isn't it wonderful!?!
4 comments:
AMEN SISTER! :)
Steph, you are hilarious! I love it! Unfortunately, I am on the other end of that dumb spectrum. Sometimes, I get too freaky with organization. I love things in their place...that doesn't mean they always are though. For example, Aaron's shoes will never stay nice and neat, he doesn't care if they're organized, so I'm constantly rearranging them every day! I like what you said, it should be a swear word : )
Hi steph, I looked at your blog with Addy on my lap. She loved it! She loves dogs so much and starts squeaking very high pitched when ever she sees one. It's cute! We should bring her over again sometime, she will love your dogs!
i don't blame you. you get paid to clean for a living, you don't want to do it at home! and chaos at home is so much better that someone's plaque and hepatitus!
Post a Comment