Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Tale of a Dog in Heat

I know gross, yuck, euuww, and other words. But this blog is about things happening with me and my family and so I thought I would share. Besides your reading it even after you saw the title! JP and I got Molly a year ago. She was so cute, and still is. We never took her in to get fixed because 1) we were lazy and 2) JP's dad wanted to see if she was a good hunting dog first. Well after much thought I have decided it is time to get her fixed. Who wants to hunt with a dog in heat anyways!?
So Molly is in heat right now. It is pretty funny because she will hump Baileys head and get all mad at him if he ignores her. Then she will put her butt right in front of him and if he backs up, she will back up too to stay right next to him. The poor guy can't catch a break right now. Molly has turned into a crazy humping dog. I just laugh and think Yes we do need to take her in to get fixed, if anything so she stops tormenting Bailey so much. My floors have never been so clean though, as I follow Molly around with 409 and paper towels (more yuck, gross and eeuwww but I love her). Molly has actually grown fond of the taste of 409 so I had to stop using that. She has only been in heat one other time but both times she has turned into crazy dog, more then usual. I just hope she forgives me for getting her fixed. I am sure she will be mad at me, but give her a treat or new toy and she will forgive me! The way to forgiveness is through the stomach, isn't that the way to a mans heart too? See, food CAN cure things!!

2 comments:

littlered said...

food definately cures my heart! :)

mrsjwd9 said...

She won't know the diff. Whenever you do it it will be fine. She will love her mom-dog (and dad-dog)no matter what. Oh and we have a dog funnel hat just waiting for her.