Sunday, September 21, 2008
Thank you everyone
Thanks to everyone for all your love and support the past week. It was and has been a trying time. Thank you to those whose came to the viewing to show your support, for the cards in the mail, the phone calls, and to those who came to the service yesterday. It was a beautiful day and the service was very well done. All of Diane's children talked and they all did a very good job. It is unfair that Diane had to leave this earth at such a young age but to know that so many people loved her and cared about her and that all those people love and care about her children makes this sort of easier. I know it will take some time for JP to really say good by but knowing that he will see his mom again helps him. I am VERY thankful for the Plan of Salvation and the gospel. Most of all I am VERY thankful to all of you who care!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Steph, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. You and JP are in our thoughts and prayers. Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment