Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cheap date night, and very entertaining!!

Last night JP, John, and I went to Verizon to get JP a new phone. Apparently Mondays are VERY busy. We did not know this before we went. We walk in and start looking at the phones. JP checks in for someone to help him and we keep looking. We look at every phone in the place and are going through for the second time when I get the idea to take pictures of JP and John on all the phones. All phones now have cameras and I was bored. So I go to work. Then they started in too and next thing you know we have pictures of all three of us on half the phones in the place. Then JP went through and changed the wallpaper on the phones to one of the pictures. We were laughing so hard. I thought for sure we were going to get kicked out but they were so busy they had no idea. We ended up leaving after about 30 minutes because we weren't getting any help. I was worried they were going to get mad at us but what would they have done, kicked us out and not helped us? Well they weren't helping us anyway so that would have been fine. So next time you want some very cheap entertainment check out your nearest Verizon store (Mondays are very busy so that night works well!) and have some fun, but please keep the pictures rated G!

3 comments:

Natalie and Aaron said...

Steph, that's really funny! I am always up for cheap entertainment!

Hey, you should add my blog as one of your 'people' if I'm cool enough : )

stay in touch

toni said...

I'm way out of touch. It's been so long since I've gotten on line, that all you posts are new to me!
I guess I think I'm busy or something. I'm sorry to hear about JP's mom. She's not the "free vacation" mom is she? Tell him we're thinking of him.

littlered said...

Hey why didn't I think of that!? We should do that one of these Mondays! I can only imagine how much fun you had, and especially with Jon and JP, hello, lets say PARTY! :)
PS I am really upset you went with out me! :)