Every Sunday morning JP and I have the same conversation. It goes like this...
JP: "What time is church? Is it eleven or eleven thirty?"
Me: "Eleven thirty."
You see, church has only started at eleven thirty since the beginning of the year but JP always forgets. I kind of confuse him too because I wake up around eight thirty because I don't want to sleep in too much. Then he freaks out that I am ready to go and he is still in bed. So I have to reassure him that church does not start until eleven thirty so he has time to get ready, or he can sleep in more which is usually the case!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sorry to hear about your mother in law. Grieving is never an easy process especially when it is unexpected. It never seems real and that they will be right back. In away they will!
I always love reading about your conversations. They crack me up. I love the way you guys can communicate!
nice, our conversations are more like, do we have to go to church today?? will the kids notice if we take them and then leave?? who's turn is it to take Grady? check us out, we are lots o fun!! :)
That's so funny! I swear sometimes guys just don't listen!
Post a Comment